Repabit is a Dual type Dragon/Ground
It currently doesn't evolve (although, it may do eventually)
- Nature Variations (Difference in appearance depending on habitat/nature/howitisfound/other)
- 'Gender Variations' (Difference in appearance depending on gender)
- 'Alternate Forms' (Other forms that the dayan can take/change into based on (factor))
- Rare Variation (A rarer, unusual variation(shiny).)
- It looks like a multi-headed creature, sprouting from the ground, the base is rooted in the ground, and is almost impossible to move.
- It lives in areas with rock, it finds it easier to bury itself into than dirt and simular things, also it is harder to move when in tougher materials.
- It is a single-minded creature, multiple heads controlled by one another, each of the heads can attack, however the 2 larger ones are more powerful, it is usually agressive, however can be friendly towards family, potentially forming packs.
- Tales tell of a Repastri that guards extremely valueble treasures, it has been claimed to be in many places, as over years the tale has changed significantly, the real location is un-known.
|Move learnt through scroll||Move type||Minimum level for scroll use|
|More||More||I SAY MORE!!!|
- Every head attacks, however each head does a small fraction of the damage it would do, the 2 main heads do 40% damage each, the smaller pair do 25% each.
Repabits name comes from: "repeat" and "bite"
- Repeat due to it repeatedly attacking with each head
- Bite coming from it's common method of attacking
These're better than my version. Massive thanks for these.