|(Insert dayan name)|
Created by (Creator)
|Full Name||(Insert dayan name)|
|Rarity||(Common/Uncommon/Rare/Very Rare/Ultra Rare/Legendary/Fossil)|
|Species||(Insert what it is based off, can be solid or abstract)|
|Catch Points||(Common-100>80/Uncommon-79>60/Rare-59>40/Very Rare-39-20/Legendary-5>1/Fossil-N/A)|
|< What it evolves from||What it evolves into >|
Pick any of the below format, depending on evolution.
- NoEvolve = It is not known to evolve into or from any other dayan
- Evolve1/3 = It evolves into (Evolution) and finally into (FinalEvolution)
- Evolve2/3 = It evolves from (PreEvolution) and into (Evolution)
- Evolve3/3 = It evolves from (PreEvolution) and is the final evolution of (FirstEvolution)
- What it looks like
- Must be in one paragraph
- Must cover at least 2 lines in edit page
- Write about general information of dayan
- Natural habitats and why
- Natural behavior
- Tales and folklore
- Must have at least 2 paragraphs
- Each have to be based on different information
- Each must have at least 3 sentences
- Each must cover at least 3 lines in the edit page
|Move learnt||Move type||Level of learning|
|Move learnt through scroll||Move type||Minimum level for scroll use|
|More||More||I SAY MORE!!!|
- Technical information.
- Examples are:
- Although this dayan is a water type, it can learn almost half of fire type moves.
- If this dayan changes to its second form, it will not return to its original form when called back into their ring.
- If hatched from an egg, this dayan will start at level 10.
- The above are not mandatory, and can be skipped and left as blank.
(DayanName)'s name comes from (#Name), (orinname#1), (originname#2) and *(originname#3)
- (originname#1) - (Meaning and relation to this dayan)
- (originname#2) - (" ")
- (originname#3) - (" ")
(Where did the idea come from/what is it based off/how does it represent what it is based off)
Nature Variations (Difference in appearance depending on habitat/nature/howitisfound/other)
(DayanName) has another/(varAmount) more variations depending on (factor).
'Gender Variations' (Difference in appearance depending on gender)
(DayanName) has different variations based on its gender.
'Alternate Forms' (Other forms that the dayan can take/change into based on (factor))
(DayanName) has the ability to switch to (formAmount) more forms, based on (factor)
Rare Variation (A rarer, unusual variation(shiny).)
(DayanName) has a rare variation based on (color/number/dimension). (Difference)
(Words with * behind them is optional, depending on the number of factors)